WHAT DOES A BIRTHDAY PARTY INCLUDE?
- Admission for each attending child
- 2 hour time slot in party room.
- Drinks for each attending child in a reusable, take home cup
- Plates, napkins, utensils and tablecloths.
- Setup/tear down
- Personal party attendant
HOW DO I BOOK A PARTY?
- Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (309) 717-9372, or come in store where an employee will help you
- Complete a party agreement (found above) in one of the following manners:
- Download the party agreement and fill in all your information over the computer, also taking time to read over our rules and policies- then email it to us.
- Print off the party agreement and write in all your information, also taking time to read over our rules and policies- then scan the document into the computer and email it to us.
- Come into the store on a date of our regular business hours prior to your party and complete a paper copy we have in store.
- Put down a $50.00 deposit to hold you time slot, which will come off the total party cost. This can be done in store or over the phone with a credit or debit card.
- Note that we do have cancellation/rescheduling policy which is located in our party agreement.
WHAT DO I BRING FOR THE PARTY?
- Cake and Ice Cream- don’t want to do traditional cake? No worries! Any type is allowed- ice cream cake, cupcakes, cookie cakes, etc.
- There are no other outside food or drinks permitted- if you have special requests due to allergies or other questions, please email or call us.
- Decorations- please no silly string or confetti.
- The party room has standard decorations, but you are welcome to bring anything you would like. You can bring it in at your party time or before and your party attendant will set everything up for you!
- Extra Socks- all children are required to wear socks while in the inflatables. We suggest making this a part of your invitations.
- Gift bags- if you would like.